Understanding Your Bill

Viewing your bill
Student bills are accessible through MyCU by clicking My Bill.
  • To pay your bill online using a credit or debit card, click View Current Charges/Make a Payment (You do not need a PayPal account, simply click pay as guest if you do not wish to create a PayPal account).
  • To pay your bill with a check, write your student ID number (visible at the top of your bill) on the check memo line and mail the check to: College Unbound, Attn: Billing, 325 Public St., Providence, RI 02905
  • To pay with cash, bring cash to the Business Office at the above address on a business day between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m, so that you may receive a receipt. Do not mail cash.

Never give payments to instructors or leave payments in the Justice Building. A billing officer will always provide a receipt.

A word on federal financial aid:
If you do not see federal aid, it is possible:
Negative balance
A negative balance occurs if scholarships and/or loans you accepted exceed the cost of tuition and fees. If you have a negative balance, the college will send you a check by mail within a few days of the federal government sending the college your federal aid.